Year Round Services
Camp Pegasus is a division of the Child and Family Art Therapy Center (CFATC), one of the Main Line's best child and adolescent therapy centers. CFATC can be found at four locations in the Philadelphia area: Center City, Plymouth Meeting, Ardmore and Paoli.
The Child and Family Art Therapy Center offers innovative, compassionate, child/adolescent-friendly therapies with parent support and training.
Services available include:
- Art of Friendship Social Skills Program
- Individual Art-Play Therapy with Parent Support and Training
- Adolescent Art Therapy Groups
- Child & Family Art Therapy Assessment
- Parent Support and Training
- Collaboration with School
- Collaboration with Other Professionals
- Community Education